We appreciate your interest.
A WFI City College Admission Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Build Your Future HERE WFI City College MEDICAL SECRETARY PROGRAM Because WHAT YOU NEED MATTERS
Here, everything taught is taught for a reason. Earn a Post-secondary Diploma, nothing more, and nothing less and benefit from our industry- driven approach to program content. Our Medical Secretary Program is career specific, hands-on, practical, and real. If you’ve got a positive attitude, the drive to learn, and the desire to succeed, then the Medical Secretary Program at WFI City College is the fit for you. And it’s fast. You can complete the Medical Secretary Program and be ready to take your place in healthcare in as little as 9-months.
Start now. Call us today, 215-455-2300.
- Medical Office Procedures
- Healthcare & Patient Records
- Third Party Billing
- Electronic Health Records
- Law and Ethics for the Medial Office
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Billing Applications
- Medical Recordkeeping
- Medical Terminology
- Business Communication
- Business Math for the Medial Office
- Convenient Day or Eve Schedules
- Easy Reach By Public Transportation
- Affordable In-Scale Tuition
- Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
- Practical Hands-On Instruction
- Caring Committed Faculty
- First-Hand Experience From
- Externships • Graduate Career
- Placement Assistance
- Success Coaching
- 24/7 Internet Access to Digital Library
- Eligibility for 3rd Party Credentials*
WFI City College tuition and fees do not include the charges for 3rd Party Credentialing exams. Students are responsible for exam fees, policies, and procedures set by the credentialing body. WFI City College Medical Secretary program graduates are eligible to sit for the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA).
- Electronic Health Records Certification (EHRC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certification (MAAC)
- Billing and Coding Specialist Certification (BCSC)